View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 05:05 PM   #423
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I used a Tor connection with a relay located in the US for the connection to Amazon.com. My Amazon account shows me as being a Canadian customer so it doesn't seem to matter where my IP geolocates.
Yes, I should have been clearer.
Some people outside the US think that what they see in Kindle books on the dot com site is what US customers see. That is not the case unless you go to extra lengths to block your location and completely log out/disassociate from your account. If Amazon knows where you are they will show you your availability. The dot com site is not solely the US site. I use Private mode on my iPad if I want to quickly just see an international price.
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote