View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 09:34 PM   #10
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
OK, this is embarrassing for me.... I've looked where I know to look and only came up with how to open error log in 2015 and it didn't work for the plugin. Chalk it up to my 84 years but still, with over 30 of those working with computers, I should be able to figure it out. Of course my memory is at least 25% gone and I can't remember lots of stuff. So it would be appreciated if someone could direct me on how to view copy the plugin LOG for amazon download source.

Thanks,
OldLincoln (aka Earle)

Last edited by OldLincoln; 04-23-2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Added "log"
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote