View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
Check the posts within the forum for pictures of a stripped PRS-500. PRS-500 has a variable resistor that can be set for contrast. I was just wondering if someone had opened his 505 and seen something similar. I just seem to have a very light contrast, so my pages look more grayish than black. I would love to bump my contrast a little up.
I see what your referring to and it has been labeled by some as a contrast adjustment, but I think it is just the voltage adjustment that sets the level required to clear out the last page before writing a new page.

A similar adjustment might exist on other units but I am not knowledgeable of these facts. You might want to ask obelix (post #1) or igorsk (post #3). Either of them should be able to shed some light on this subject.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote