Thread: Think about it
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 05:04 PM   #2
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
If book one is only OK, then I'm not likely to bother with book 2 and on as there's plenty else to read, especially if I'm being asked to pay money for it. I might consider it if it's free (or part of a bundle with sufficient other books of interest to me that it's effectively free).

I might reconsider if the book is a first book by a new author on the grounds the author may not be writing well yet. If it's an established author, then almost certainly not.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote