Thread: Decision points
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #12
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenJackson View Post
Hmm! Guilty conscience?
No, but you posted right after my post so I wondered.

I did say my comments were "IMO" and I based them on the content of the book, not the politics of GW. I read a lot of biographies and I've read many books by past presidents, or about them, and ***IMO*** this one fell short ***as a work of non-fiction.***

Quote:
So here we are discussing a book that I'm eager to read that has now spent 148 days in the top 100 on Amazon where it has 4.5 stars in 781 customer reviews. But I don't see any overtly positive comments in this thread yet.

That's a shame.
Well, maybe you'll be the first to post something positive.

Last edited by doreenjoy; 01-26-2011 at 01:11 AM.