View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 09:37 PM   #2788
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover1019 View Post
It's probably a major PEBCAK on my part, but I can't find any such option. If it is the same thing as "visitor messaging" I already have that enabled. I don't get any other options.
No, it isn't the same as Visitor Messaging. There should be a separate section for "Private Messaging" above that. Others have said they don't have it and then later it appears. I thought it might be a number of posts needed, but 10 should be enough. Maybe it is a number of days membership. As an experiment, I did give you some Karma in case that affects it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote