View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 03:18 PM   #39
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I was about to comment (but thought I ought to read a bit further first) that I like thrillers, and hate Dickens for being too wordy with nothing happening. (Ditto to Jane Eyre, etc). I think that may be what's happening with Master and Commander. it's more wordy and slow.

So far, we've attached or saved 3 other ships, and Maturin has just had his private remenisence(sp?) with the other Irish chap, while minding the "other" ship.

I'll try a bit more before quitting.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote