View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
You know... *I'm* not sure myself. I mean, I've got four PIDS registered with Mobipocket and Fictionwise and when I buy a Secure Mobipocket ebook and download it, I don't have to download one for each of my devices - one download does it all.

Derek
I wonder if the file is a compressed package with one copy of the document for each PID. Is the document smaller when you have 1 PID registered with the store as opposed to 4?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote