View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 12:40 AM   #28
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Amazon doesn't remove sideloaded books, no matter where purchased. If they did, there would have been a major hullabaloo years ago.
The one occasion I lost my sideloaded content on a Kindle, the issue was not that the content was missing since calibre still saw them as being on the Kindle, the issue was the Kindle's GUI did not show any of them as present. I ended up resetting the Kindle and resending the books. For me, it appeared to be more likely to be a glitch in the Kindle firmware than any deliberate action on Amazon's part.

To quote a variant of an quote by Ian Fleming: "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote