View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 03:47 PM   #3
Hollow Man
Addict
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Air
Love the thing. Had a Kindle Keyboard before it, so can't compare the light to anything else. I find it overall very even. I think it lasts 5-6 hours before having to throw the cover on it for more charge.

If you stare at the thing intently, you'll find flaws, but I gave up on doing that after the first month or two. Now I just read w/it and enjoy.

I'm concerned that with the new Oasis, Amazon will stop releasing regular updates for it, because it's now a forgotten child of sorts. Which is too bad, because I like it as is (size of original Kindles, remove the cover to make it lighter).

-HM
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote