View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 07:07 AM   #66
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I'm pretty shocked at the lack of formatting options on the PW2.

1) There are very few fonts available. Fortunately it includes Caecilia, but it there is no bold option. The condensed font is much lighter than the bold version of this font.
Each to their own, obviously, but personally I find the default font (whatever it is - I've never looked) to be extremely readable. I don't see the need to have a hundred different fonts available.

If a specific font is required for some purpose (eg if it includes glyphs that are not present in the standard fonts) it can be embedded in the book that requires it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote