View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #101
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I have been diligently correcting this error when seen.
It's also an "error" that if you set your image size to 100% that it invariably ends up creating a blank page after that full-page image (which means that somehow it's becoming more than 100%). The only solution that I kept seeing made -- over and over again, on these forums and elsewhere -- is to change the size to 99%, or 98%, or 95%, but all I was pointing out is that I learned/discovered that simply by changing ones margin/padding from "0" to "0.000000pt" resolves the problem, too (I don't know if it'll still work if you just put "0.000000", without the "pt" or anything else -- I just haven't tried it yet).

Either way, you're trying to fix an "error" -- but personally, I like my solution better.

That's all I was saying -- just sayin'.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote