View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #7
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
I've imported from K4PC, always using 'Add books from a single directory'. It sometimes gives me duplicate books but more often it tells me some books are already in the catalog-and gives me the option of skipping those. The ones it misses are usually ones that I've changed the title for some reason. I figure that if I'm 'stupid enough' to change the title then I'll just have to put up with the problems that causes.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote