View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #14
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Are you guys using any certain version of Nova Launcher? I got the latest from the Play store (v2.0 I think), got it moved to /system/app and installed ok, but after a reboot, Nova immediately crashes every time I try to choose it.
That happened to me too. What I did next was simply use ES File Explorer to locate the .apk (I still had a copy in /download) and execute it to install it. After THAT it worked.

So basically it is a two step process, first copy to /system/app, change the permissions, and reboot. second, install it like a "regular" app. You don't need to re-copy the .apk to /system/app.

Let us know what happens.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote