View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #226
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Anything that makes it possible to go forward no matter what hand you use, without having to go through the menu at all.
Yes, that would be ideal - but I thought that this was not already implemented and therefore the best I could hope for from the great guys who offer the plugin was the shortcuts.

We agree on wishing for horizontal tap zones or even better "tap anywhere to go forward, swipe to go back" (and best of all - all of this: more options for everyone).

Until then I hope for the 2:1 and 1:2 shortcuts to shorten the actions needed to switch by half.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote