View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #19
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
I understand what are you saying. I have market on mine after getting the gapps from notion ink with beast, it works fine. however I managed to bork my eink side playing in the system folder with android commander and do not know how to restore them. I have a second edge coming to UK next week I hope, if you have any idea what partition to restore will help me (update.zip with rotate+menu does not work for me), I have adb, root and fully working lcd onoly android.
On the edge would have been fantastic typing in lcd full keyboard and using eink as input screen, or swyping with the wacom pen on a virtual eink keyboard, but all this are fantasies at this stage.
I will settle for a stable 2.2, with market, flash and any lcd page transfer to e-ink at a touch of a button...
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/...oid-2-2-a.html
this has same cpu and very similar hardware like us. probably cooking a rom from a mixed base?
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote