View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Well, I knew about Linux way before all the Android fever ... all PCs at home run Linux, including my Ubuntu headless Web server. But yes! Android (with no restrictions or locks) it's a real pleasure! A shame they were selling this phone with Windows mobile, makes it look and feel crappy when it is not.
Yeah same here, I tried to keep my children on Windows so they would learn a main stream OS, but after countless viruses and having to re-install(restore) their PC every 3mo I gave up an threw Xubuntu on their system. Now it's been a couple years and I've not had the need to fix their PC anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I wish I can use Netflix. Then my life would be complete! lol ...
On Linux or Android. For linux I had to install VirtualBox and windows, but I ever since netflix came out for the console I've not used it anymore.

There are rumors that Netflix is working on an android solution, but it's not clear if their development is for setop boxes or an android app.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote