View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Well you're in luck just yesterday they've reported that gingerbread (android 2.3) has been ported to the H2.

Glad to hear you're rocking with the android OS now you know what all the hype is about.
Well, I knew about Linux way before all the Android fever ... all PCs at home run Linux, including my Ubuntu headless Web server. But yes! Android (with no restrictions or locks) it's a real pleasure! A shame they were selling this phone with Windows mobile, makes it look and feel crappy when it is not.

I wish I can use Netflix. Then my life would be complete! lol ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote