View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:52 PM   #1162
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by deback View Post
Thank you, but my second post of the image is easier to read than yours. 400% is too much of an enlargement, so the image is more blurry. My second post was either a 200% or possibly a 300% enlargement. What does it matter, anyway? I've typed out what the page-numbering says at the top of ADE, and I didn't lie about what I typed. Just accept what I've told you all.
What I see is in this post is another 320x29 pixel image, the same as the first one. You can't expect folks to chase links to unknown image hosts (postimg.org), that are possibly riddled with dubious content, when the MR board has perfectly good image hosting facility.

See item 9 para 4 in the MR Posting Guidelines. there's a link at bottom of this and every other page.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote