View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #8
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You certainly can read your books on the Fire, but personally I find the reading app on the Fire to be not as good as using an eInk Kindle (in fact I returned my Fire HD). Yes, you can transfer your books with Calibre.
I'm just curious, Harry. Was it the display you didn't like, or something about the interface? I just got mine last night so I haven't really formed an opinion, but it seems to be just fine. It's kinda neat the way you can slooowwlly turn the page and look at both at once. Not anything you'd want to do unless you want to impress somebody, but still kinda neat.

The thing I miss about the interface in both the PW and the HD is the ability to swipe up and down to move through a book a chapter at a time. (sigh) What are ya gonna do...
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote