View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #244
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Hm, I just upgraded to an iPhone 4S after having an iPhone 3GS for 3 years and the only thing it does that I might use that my old phone didn't is facetime. Also it is faster and has a new battery, which I like.

I do use it, but with my kindle I'm very deliberate about how and for how long. When I commuted to work I had a long bus commute and would use the 3G on my 1st gen nook all the time...nothing as satisfying of finishing the 1st book of a series and buying the 2nd immediately after, while sitting in traffic on a bus.
I clearly remember the first time I bought a book sitting on a bus. People around me ask me what I was doing, so when I told him I just bought a new book, they shook their heads in bewilderment.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote