View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 08:21 AM   #18
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by katknott View Post
Thank you so very much. It has been years since I used html and did online newspaper, teaching, etc. Can you suggest course or something I can take for refresher?
MR's Wiki has a bunch of mini-tuts about eBooks and ePublishing.

I like W3Schools reference pages for HTML/CSS. They help with understanding the basic coding. If you want to do something a little 'different' then I just use mr google and there are several websites that usually have the answer.

Of course, you always have the great people here at MR that can help... you'll get some great advice as well as a little opinion thrown in to spice things up!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote