View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 09:30 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks Doitsu. I found the python3-tk in Synaptic and installed it, but when I ran the language tool in Sigil I got this pop-up (I maximized it) and didn't know what to choose.
Gregg - it wants to know where you put the Language Tool 'package'.

Mine came as a zip (LanguageTool-3.5.zip), which I unpacked into a LanguageTool-3.5 sub-directory in my _Utilities/Productivity directory.

So when I got that request from the Sigil plugin, I navigated to _Utilities\Productivity\LanguageTool-3.5 and selected the file languagetool.jar, which is what it's asking for, see top right corner of your screen shot.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote