View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #9
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
It looks like you're missing a python package that is required for all Sigil plugins that come with a GUI.

To fix this error either search in Synaptic or your distro's package manager for python3-tk and install it.

If you can't find it enter the following command in a terminal window:

Code:
sudo apt-get install python3-tk
Thanks Doitsu. I found the python3-tk in Synaptic and installed it, but when I ran the language tool in Sigil I got this pop-up (I maximized it) and didn't know what to choose.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_070.png
Views:	392
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	154780  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote