View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:50 AM   #8
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
I already posted the following question here (ok, now I have edited the typos):...
So I had a super quick look into this out of curiosity. My first question is - where are you expecting to be able to retrieve the book metadata from? CrossRef.org seem to have it (and can supply it in xml format) but you have to become a "Basic Affiliate" with an annual fee of $2000 from my reading of their website. Is there another source of journal metadata that is free?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote