View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 02:05 PM   #125
crouton
Try me on salads!
crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.crouton knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
What is your Kindle's Sort Order set to? It should be "Collections", but any other sort order will list both the books and the collections.
Collections sort will only list collections + books that aren't in collections. It doesn't require any hacks or non-Amazon tools at all.

As for listing books in the order they were added to the Kindle, that information is not stored anywhere on the Kindle.
"Collections" or "Recent" will both sort by the order they were last opened, though.

This is on the *Kindle*, not in calibre.
I think I figured the problem. My kindle has 1996 books on it and when I try to do a create collections from series tag or anything where I have a lot of books the action fails and no data is given in "show details". But if I create a new collection criteria say "My Collection" and add a few books to it, the creation will work properly.

Any ideas?
crouton is offline   Reply With Quote