View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 10:27 AM   #22
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
I'm just a weird stickler on the screens. The Voyage screen is so sharp, so crisp, so clear. I just can't not notice how only its screen looks like it does..

This is such a tough product category since nobody sells them all in a physical store, side by side (for lots of obvious reasons) and some are really hard to get, and sometimes an older no longer made/sold model might be best, etc, etc..
I don't have my Oasis 3 - yet - but I fully understand what you mean about the crisp, sharp screen on the Voyage. Not a single one of my many ebook readers has ever been as sharp as my Voyage.

As well, I want to applaud your respectful and considerate responses to all the questions.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote