View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #20
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bookyboy can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Used it the 1st week I got it. Until Kobo sent me a New Clara HD .... they sent kobo not refund which I didn't expect LOL Since was 3 Clara that the best they would do. Warranty only good for ME! So I didn't even try to sell it. hehehe
That's very odd. In my experience, Kobo warranties devices (like Amazon) and isn't concerned with where they came from. At least that's been my experience with two replacements.

One was an Aura One and the other a Forma that was sold here to @tayseidel - a happy buyer and now Forma user.

They replaced the Forma with a simple chat and no interest whatsoever in where/how I bought it. I even thought it was a little odd, but ultimately was very happy because Kobo was concerned with just addressing the issue with the device. That's how CS should be in my opinion. No silly rules and restrictions. Just fix problems and make people happy with their device. It's a win for all parties.

The replacement came to me - I took pics of it for @tayseidel and then sent it on its way, sealed, to him so he could enjoy the initial unboxing of a totally new Forma.
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote