View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:50 PM   #5
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I got the $5 credit with purchase/sending of $50 gift card (by text) as well, but I didn't post it since it looked to be a targeted offer. As others have done, I sent the gift card to myself, and it was easy to redeem.

I actually spend enough at Amazon that I'm happy to get $5 of credit for spending money I would spend anyway.

Hard to believe, but I do actually buy things other than e-books from Amazon, mostly stuff for our house, as well as some special no-scent products for one of our family members with skin sensitivity, so using the $50 is not a problem. And getting $5 credit for ebooks for it is all goodness then to me...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote