View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #7
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android 4.4 (Kocaso), Samsung Galaxy 7
I feel your pain, literally.

I have also had various problems with my data disappearing from the Nook Color (not just books, but music and pictures). I also finally realized that the SD card did not have this problem. Now everything is on the SD card except B&N stuff.
The problem between Adobe and Nook also hit me. Stupidly I forgot to back up my apps, including my calendar app which has become my default when I am not at home. I am still recovering from that.

Also, I keep most of my stuff either in the B&N cloud or in my Calibre library. I have fewer than 20 books in my Nook. I use Calibre for most of my side-loading. I only use Adobe for library books. If I could figure out how to avoid Adobe for that, I would be happy.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote