View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 07:51 PM   #38
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
The last report from Data Guy showed that a great number of people have simply changed their reading habits.

Amazon has the bulk of them, and a good many fiction readers are now buying/reading self published books for reasonable prices.

For the authors that are with the big publishers, I put myself on the waitlist of my library and continue reading until I get notification of the book has been made available for me.

I'm reading now more than ever before, but I'm NOT buying from the BPH!. I'm sure this is true for many people.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote