View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 07:44 AM   #19
Hatgirl
Addict
Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-T2, Kindle (7th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
My big worry about Fictionwise is how much longer are they going to be around. They've ended their affilate program, micropay program, and there have been posts on MobileRead about some of their magazine subscriptions ending too. Oh and I almost forgot they also ended the buywise club. It really looks like B&N is winding down the Fictionwise operation now that B&N has their own branded store front.
After reading that statement I got a fit of paranoia, downloaded all my Fictionwise ebooks and uploaded them to my Dropbox account. Even though they are already all on my ereader

Yeah, Fictionwise is not what it once was. But it still has George R. R. Martin short stories

Last edited by Hatgirl; 05-09-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Hatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote