View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 03:28 PM   #7
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Stumped! I can't figure out how to mount system as R/O w/ES File Explorer. I can change the "Permissions/Owner/Group" settings.

I've used Root Explorer for years but have not be able to get it to run correctly on the Boyue T62. The only thing that loads is a list of folders and files w/dates. I even tried installing an older version I see you've a Boyue T62 also and I'm assuming it's working okay? Maybe I should unfreeze some of the system apps, although I hate messing around w/that again because they are really hard to see in Titanium.

Have been messing w/this for hours and If I weren't so stubborn I'd give up and get back to reading. Think I'll go to XDA and see if anyone and tell me how to change mount system w/ES File Explorer.

Really appreciate your help, Purple Lady.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote