View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 09:18 AM   #2275
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
A couple of books are free or on sale in a romance/police procedural series that I really like. The series is the Lord and Lady Hetheridge mystery series and it features two police detectives at Scotland Yard. The hero is a titled lord, 60 yrs old and a lifelong bachelor, the heroine is in her 30's, brash, from a poor East End background who has worked her way up through smarts and determination. Once they are paired together to investigate a crime, he falls for her pretty quickly.

The 5th book has never been on sale before so I was pretty excited when it popped up. The first 3 books are also in a box set that sometimes goes on sale for $0.99. The books currently on sale are:

Ice Blue - Book 1, Free (I think this is perma-free)

Blue Murder - Book 2, $1.49

Blue Blooded - book 5, $0.99
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote