View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 01:28 AM   #13
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbokJunkie View Post
Thank you for your care. Those who use Calibre plugin Hyphenate This! will be grateful.
I aim to please! However, I haven't found a working solution yet. I have some rough ideas but it will take a while to get anything functional. If I do manage to get it working, I'll send you a copy first to test.
In the meantime I did try adding aliases for terms using soft hypens and it seems to work, but it involves knowing where they are (by searching the rawml).
Such as: Northland|North-land
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote