View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 09:15 AM   #28
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirekeyaki View Post
- Low-contrast screen

- ¿Gradient?: "For the most part, the Libra H2O's backlighting is just as even as both of the Kindles, so it looks like the entire screen is illuminated. The one place it fails is the quarter-inch of space on the side of the screen next to the buttons, where the lighting is slightly dimmer."

https://www.tomsguide.com/reviews/kobo-libra-h2o
Thanks - It's not visible in the video review, at least, unless they're talking about the shadow cast from the raised bezel.

@davidfor: You got me it did seem weird that they'd removed options instead of adding new ones. I love the new progress bar though!

I'm seriously thinking about updating to a white Libra. My latest 'bigger' ereader was the first edition H2O, and I'd been thinking about updating to the Forma but was worried because of the price... this is perfect
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote