View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #40
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geco View Post
I love to use the Unifont font available here: http://unifoundry.com/unifont-5.1.20080907.zip (it's free as in freedom) it contains the whoel Unicode set! So you can read everything (Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, ... whatever) with only one font.
Simply create the usual fonts directory in Kobo root and put it inside... and it works!
I'm sorry but I can't see how anyone could recommend that font. It looks as if it was generated on a dot matrix printer. Code2000 covers pretty much the same glyph collection and is readable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	code2000.png
Views:	2372
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	107341   Click image for larger version

Name:	Unifont.png
Views:	2785
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	107342  
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote