View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 06:58 PM   #14
ps67
Addict
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
I remove page margins, paragraph margins in main text, give justification and indentation of 1.5em. I usually spend some minutes, no more, but sometimes I commit myself more, if the book is complex or I need to learn something (about calibre or css).

In rare occasion I remove and Create again the TOC because it is so poor that I need to change it - for example a dictionary of metric and rhetoric had no TOC for alphabetical order - but generally I don't do it.

May also be that I buy a book from Kobo and I am satisfied enough with its formatting so I simply read it. And of course it also depends on how much time I have available.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote