View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 05:54 PM   #8
ps67
Addict
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
I seldom use that technique. Almost never. I agree with @theducks and @JSWolf: it should be avoided.

But if I have 52 hypertrophic css files in a fiction book (one for each chapter, I did not check if they are all equal but I think they are) with no particular formatting, except for titles, the time I would loose is more important than a clean work.

So: Epub to Epub with "remove spaces from paragraph" and 1.5em of indentation et voilą.

ps: I would like to know who is that made this horrible work. (may be the author itself).

Last edited by ps67; 11-19-2019 at 06:13 PM.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote