View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #74
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
As I said at the start of my request, it is only changed after the latest firmware update, but I cannot find how to instal the latest plugware for the Touch. Sorry to sound stupid but how do I change it - I try add plugboard - choose epub, then Kobo Touch and then enter. Nothing changes. Does the destination need completing and if so, what do I put in there to make it change over. Would be grateful to know how, in future as well, to do this correctly. Thanks
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote