View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #20
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Problem solved (I hope!)

I decided to use google translate to search for my problem in Russian instead of English.

They seem to have updated google translate lately, as it much faster, smoother, and worked better than times I've tried it in the past couple weeks. New interface and all. Anyway, I got to this site, which I'm sure I've been to before. I downloaded the Dictionary Converter software (top right for me), and found it was a much newer version than I'd previously downloaded (I think from the English version of this same page)...and presto...keyboards that work.

Thanks again for all the help folks! Hopefully the solution to my issue (old version) can help someone else! It would be nice if the versions of other software, like this, were displayed.

edit: for that link above, clikc on the CD to the top right, above FAQ, or google translate this link: http://pocketbook.com.ua/support/pocketbook-302/

Last edited by guyanonymous; 07-24-2010 at 05:31 PM.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote