Thread: Tracking series
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Tracking series

I am reading quite a few series at the moment (they are all work in progress so I can just finish one and go to the next one). Is where a way to track your progress with the series you are reading?

I have a custom column for book status (#status) - read, to read, reading, own etc. Is where a way to make a search for series which have read and another value in them? I mean the first 2 books have value read, but there is a third book without status read. Or even 1,3 book is read and I for some reason skipped book 2 or bought it later for some reason.
If it's possible, it's too complicated for me to figure out what to write in the search box.

Or maybe there is some plug in for this?
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote