View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 01:36 PM   #5
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I have a couple of eInk devices, and an iPad Pro (9.7). I still prefer eInk for some reading, but the iPad Pro comes closer to my ideal reading experience than any iPad (or any LCD tablet) I have used so far. It could (almost) replace eInk. Besides the True Tone display, a number of iOS reading apps are very customizable, so I can come up with a combination of background color, brightness, and font that works well for me.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote