View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #29
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Basically the row of recommendations becomes another row for your books as seen in 7hir7een's pic.

As for the fonts. The difference is very slight and mainly noticed when you use the smaller fonts. It looks slightly clearer and darker to me. Nothing worth doing cartwheels over, but I can notice it.
Well that's a disappointment concerning the fonts. I read on 4 on the K4s and have to use 5 on the PW which is still smaller then the K4s 4 font setting. Due to the high res screen the fonts need to be much darker to compensate for the several layers (diffusion etc.) to increase contrast.......bummer.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote