View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I've found that Consumer Reports tends to be a bit biased toward certain makes of cars -- Honda and Toyota for instance don't get dinged for things that they ding GM cars for when I've seen for myself that the points are pretty much the same. Perhaps they were isolated incidents.

But anyway, my point is that everyone has a bias of some sort. The good reviewers admit that, at least to themselves, and do their best to compensate for it. Folks who make unqualified claims of objectivity get a ... more skeptical viewing from me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote