Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 04:21 PM   #1338
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
@hfpop Not the correct thread for this question but dictionaries are just books with additional indexes. You simply side load them in your reader like any other mobi. You can try with one I created myself, for fun.
Thanks for the input. I placed the question here in the context of JBPatch with the multiple dictionaries search option; I am sorry if off-topic.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote