View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:22 AM   #9
melabonbon
melabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Are you averse to using Apprentice Alf's tools via Calibre?

Removing the ADE imposition may sort it out.
Sort out the ADE problem, or the blank screen problem, or both?

The problem happens with books on both the main device and on the SD card. The SD card was used in a previous device, but again these are books I've accessed in the past on this device and not had an issue with.

Also, right now it seems that the only books that work properly are the ones I've bought from the Kobo store.
I shut the device down, took out the SD card, and rebooted it just to see. Again, books that are only on the device now either give me the ADE/DRM error message, or have black pages except for the page numbers at the bottom, and when I try to turn pages, it closes the book and marks it "finished".

Last edited by melabonbon; 01-20-2013 at 11:15 AM.
melabonbon is offline   Reply With Quote