View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #5
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
I still love my kindle keyboard, but I would be very tempted to buy a PW if the memory was increased to 4 GB. I know we can keep everything on the Cloud, but I just don't want to. I know I can back everything up, but I just don't want to. I have about 1.8 GB on my KK right now

ETA: I think I will also really miss the page turn buttons, but I suppose those are gone forever once they stop making the KK.

Last edited by krazy4katz; 01-03-2013 at 08:24 PM.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote