View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:51 AM   #21
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeread View Post
You are going to pay only 298,29 Euros, and Ayman Booxtor is having a good deal all through Dec. Free world-wide shipping
Looks like they backpedaled: it's now for orders over € 295 only. Tough luck for those who wanted to get an i62HD for € 189 (or the refurbished M92 currently on offer for € 289. Which, incredibly enough and in clear violation of EU laws, states that "no return is possible".)

I think I'll pass for the time being.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote