Thread: BoB and Kindle
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:26 AM   #7
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It means the problem is in the book. This has nothing to do with BoB - that's certain. It's either a problem with the original book (by far the most likely thing), which is the fault of the book's publisher, or it's an artefact of the conversion process (unlikely). But either way it has absolutely nothing to do with the store that you bought it from.
That's what I thought as well but I wanted to make sure before buying more books that this isn't the case with all BoB books. I thought that if it looked like that on a Kindle it will certainly not be any different on an ereader supported by BoB.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote